Heritage Martingale - Heritage Green
British made waxed cotton paired with tartan produced in Scotland, our Heritage Collection is a nod to classic countryside style and a celebration of British Manufacturing.
Please write in the personalisation box which tartan you would like pairing with your collar. Options can be seen in the listing photos. If you would like a plain collar with no tartan, that’s absolutely fine, just pop it in the box.
Designed to be practical and beautiful, our Heritage collars are:
- made from antique feel, water resistant British waxed cotton, which will age beautifully
- backed with your choice of tartan polyviscose, which is produced to order in Scotland (plain red and grey are imported)
- topstitched with Portuguese made contrasting thread, made from recycled plastic bottles and ocean plastics
- branded with our sustainable cork labels
- the choice of black, antique brass or rose gold hardware
- made with a classic martingale fit, with a small loop which will make the collar tighten when pulled, preventing any escapes
- nice and wide at 1.5” (38mm) or 2” (50mm) to support those lovely long necks
Once you've added your new collar (and some other treats) to your shopping cart, I get to work cutting out the fabric, assembling and sewing your order. Each part of the process is done by hand and to order, to allow us to minimise waste. Our current processing times can be found on the homepage!
Plus, with every item you purchase we’ll plant you a tree somewhere on the planet with Ecologi, helping us to offset our emissions and help the planet! You can have a look here for more information about how we’re doing our bit as a small business.
Size Guide -
All 1.5 inches (38mm) wide or 2 inches (50mm) wide -
Small - 9" - 12" / 22cm - 30cm
Medium - 10" - 14" / 25cm - 35cm
Large - 12" - 18" / 30cm - 45cm
Extra Large - 16” - 23” / 40cm - 58cm
How to care for your collar -
Wash with cold water and mild soap, never use hot water and never machine wash as this will release the protective wax coating.
Ensure hardware is fully dried to prevent rusting.
Please see our shipping policy for options and cost.