Rainbow Mountain Lead
Nestled in the Andes of Peru, the Seven Colours of Rainbow Mountain can be found on this super soft lead.
Designed for hiking through the Peruvian Mountains, the Rainbow Mountain lead is:
- super soft and comfy
- made from a woven, water-repellent, UV-light resistant, mould resistant, stain-resistant fabric, so you can explore all day!
- topstitched with sturdy thread, made in Portugal from recycled plastic bottles
- branded with our sustainable cork labels
- Made using OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified fabric
- our leads also have an extra ring on the handle to hold your poop bags or whatever else you need to hold!
Once you've added your new lead to your cart and placed your order, I get to work cutting, assembling and sewing your order. Each part of the process is done by hand and to order, to allow us to minimise waste. Our current processing times can be found on the homepage!
Plus, with every item you purchase we'll plant you a tree somewhere on the planet with Ecologi, helping us to offset our emissions and help the planet! You can have a look here for more information about how we're doing our bit as a small business.
Size guide -
Small (Suitable for Mini - Small Collars) - Width 16mm. Length approx 125cm
Large (Suitable for Medium - Large + Martingale Collars) - Width 25mm. Length approx 125cm
Cleaning instructions -
Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Do not machine wash.
Please see our shipping policy for options and cost.