The Heritage Treat Bag - Bowland Tartan
The perfect grab and go bag for your daily adventures, our waxed cotton treat bags are water-resistant, easy to clean and have pockets large enough for your phone!
What makes our treat bags special?
- Made from British, dry feel, waxed cotton and Scottish poly-viscose tartan (Plain grey and red are imported poly-wool)
- The inner lining and drawstring are made from recycled festival tents!
- Four pockets, two on the front and back, large enough for a phone and two on the sides for storing poop bags and any other smaller bits and bobs
- Two methods of attachment. A carabiner loop at the top (bags are sent with a carabiner) and two belt loops, so you can attach your bag to whatever you need.
- Nice and large! Our bags are 10cm x 10cm and 15cm high, so plenty of room for snacks.
Processing times -
Each of our treat bags are painstakingly handmade to order from our cabin in the South Down’s, with each bag requiring 18 different pieces of fabric cutting and assembling. Our current processing times can be found on the homepage.
With every item you purchase we’ll also plant you a tree somewhere on the planet with Ecologi, helping us to offset our emissions and help the planet! You can have a look here for more information about how we’re doing our bit as a small business.
How to care for your treat bag -
Wash with cold water and mild soap, our tartan wax can be machine washed cold at 30 degrees.
The inner lining can be pulled out of the treat bag for easier cleaning, this can be washed with hot water.
Please see our shipping policy for options and cost.