Named after a pink sand Beach in the Bahamas, the Harbour Beach collar is the perfect accessory for a day at the beach into an evening spent with friends.
Designed for a full day of adventures exploring your favourite beach spots, the Harbour Beach Collar is:
- super easy to clean (a dip in the sea will get most of the muck off!)
- made from a woven, waterproof and durable polyester fabric with a UV resistant finish
- topstitched with sturdy thread, made in Portugal from recycled plastic bottles
- branded with our sustainable cork labels
- The choice of strong, yet lightweight, Acetal (a strong, long lasting plastic), ALU-MAX or ZINC-MAX buckles
- Made using OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certified fabric
Once you've added your new collar to your cart and placed your order, I get to work cutting, assembling and sewing your order. Each part of the process is done by hand and to order, to allow us to minimise waste. Our current processing times can be found on the homepage!
Plus, with every item you purchase we'll plant you a tree somewhere on the planet with Ecologi, helping us to offset our emissions and help the planet! You can have a look herefor more information about how we're doing our bit as a small business.
Size guide -
Extra Small - Width 16mm. Length adjustable from approx 23cm - 28cm
Small - Width 16mm. Length adjustable from approx 28cm - 36cm
Medium - Width 25mm. Length adjustable from approx 35cm - 50cm
Large - Width 25mm. Length adjustable from approx 45cm - 65cm
Cleaning instructions -
Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Do not machine wash.