Waterproof Lead - Hermit Crab
Named after our favourite Decapod, the Hermit Crab lead won't leave you feeling crabby!
Designed for exploring rock-pools and hanging out with your favourite friendly crustaceans, the Hermit Crab lead is:
- super easy to clean (a dip in the sea will get most of the muck off!)
- made from tough, waterproof and durable nylon fabric with a waterproof PU backing
- topstitched with sturdy thread, made in Portugal from recycled plastic bottles
- branded with our sustainable cork labels
- our leads also have an extra ring on the handle to hold your poop bags or whatever else you need to hold!
Once you've added your new lead to your cart and placed your order, I get to work cutting, assembling and sewing your order. Each part of the process is done by hand and to order, to allow us to minimise waste. Our current processing times can be found on the homepage!
Plus, with every item you purchase we'll plant you a tree somewhere on the planet with Ecologi, helping us to offset our emissions and help the planet! You can have a look here for more information about how we're doing our bit as a small business.
Size guide -
Small (Suitable for Mini - Small Collars) - Width 16mm. Length approx 125cm
Large (Suitable for Medium - Large + Martingale Collars) - Width 25mm. Length approx 125cm
Cleaning instructions -
A good scrub with some soapy water will do for a proper clean, but a quick hose down in the garden while your dog gets a clean will get most of the muck off!
Please see our shipping policy for options and cost.