Waxed Cotton Lead - Tractor Red
With a contrast tartan padded handle, and British made waxed cotton, our Heritage leads are a nod to classic countryside style with our classic me & the bear practicality.
Please write in the personalisation box which tartan you would like pairing with your lead. Options can be seen in the listing photos. If you would like a plain lead with no tartan, that’s absolutely fine, just pop it in the box.
Designed to be practical and beautiful, our Heritage leads are:
- made from antique feel, water resistant British waxed cotton, which will age beautifully
- backed with your choice of Scottish made tartan polyviscose, for a padded contrast handle (Plain red and grey are imported)
- topstitched with Portuguese made contrasting thread, made from recycled plastic bottles and ocean plastics
- branded with our sustainable cork labels
- the choice of strong plastic acetal, ALU-MAX or ZINC-MAX buckles
Once you've added your new lead (and some other treats) to your shopping cart, I get to work cutting out the fabric, assembling and sewing your order. Each part of the process is done by hand and to order, to allow us to minimise waste. Our current processing times can be found on the homepage!
Plus, with every item you purchase we’ll plant you a tree somewhere on the planet with Ecologi, helping us to offset our emissions and help the planet! You can have a look here for more information about how we’re doing our bit as a small business.
Size guide -
Small (Suitable for Extra Small - Small Collars) - Width 16mm. Length approx 125cm
Large (Suitable for Medium - Large + Martingale Collars) - Width 25mm. Length approx 125cm
How to care for your lead -
Wash with cold water and mild soap, never use hot water and never machine wash as this will release the protective wax coating.
Ensure hardware is fully dried to prevent rusting.
Please see our shipping policy for options and cost.